Pho Boi “A Taste of Vietnam” is a chain of Vietnamese food restaurants with locations in Richmond, Coquitlam, Nanaimo and Victoria. Their Victoria establishment is conveniently situated in the food court at Mayfair Mall. They serve a variety of pho noodle soup dishes, rice plates, and vermicelli bowls, but we came here for one thing only – banh mi! There are quite a few Vietnamese restaurants in Victoria, but not a lot of them serve Vietnamese style sandwiches, so we were excited to discover Pho Boi’s offerings. The verdict? Pretty decent banh mi, for Victoria. We’ll certainly return soon to try their other menu options.
Pho Boi Victoria, BC
on August 15, 2013 in Vietnamese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Glowbal Is Back And Better Than Ever August 13, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio Now Serving Up Sunday Brunch August 5, 2015
- Beloved Victoria Macaron Patisserie set to open in Vancouver August 4, 2015
- Triple Threat Superfood – PRANA ProactivCHIA August 1, 2015
- Glowbal Group Launches New ‘Nosh’ Eatery & Pâtisserie July 2, 2015
- 5-Course Longtable Dinners on Whistler’s Best Patio June 18, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio in Vancouver’s West End June 16, 2015
- Vancouver’s 4th Annual Food Cart Fest June 10, 2015
America baked goods bakery BC Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch macarons Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway