Pho Boi “A Taste of Vietnam” is a chain of Vietnamese food restaurants with locations in Richmond, Coquitlam, Nanaimo and Victoria. Their Victoria establishment is conveniently situated in the food court at Mayfair Mall. They serve a variety of pho noodle soup dishes, rice plates, and vermicelli bowls, but we came here for one thing only – banh mi! There are quite a few Vietnamese restaurants in Victoria, but not a lot of them serve Vietnamese style sandwiches, so we were excited to discover Pho Boi’s offerings. The verdict? Pretty decent banh mi, for Victoria. We’ll certainly return soon to try their other menu options.
Pho Boi Victoria, BC
on August 15, 2013 in Vietnamese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- NOVO Pizzeria & Wine Bar’s 3rd Anniversary Celebration December 7, 2014
- Bob’s Submarine Sandwiches November 27, 2014
- Whistler’s Cornucopia: It’s a Wrap! November 18, 2014
- Give the Gift of Local Fare for the Holidays November 15, 2014
- BC’s Parmigiano-Reggiano Week Celebrates Italy’s Finest Cheese In Vancouver & Whistler Restaurants November 14, 2014
- Whistler’s Cornucopia: The First Weekend November 12, 2014
- Tasty Indian Bistro November 10, 2014
- Baker Street Launches Indulgent Line of Yummi! Desserts in a Jar November 6, 2014
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway