Pho Boi “A Taste of Vietnam” is a chain of Vietnamese food restaurants with locations in Richmond, Coquitlam, Nanaimo and Victoria. Their Victoria establishment is conveniently situated in the food court at Mayfair Mall. They serve a variety of pho noodle soup dishes, rice plates, and vermicelli bowls, but we came here for one thing only – banh mi! There are quite a few Vietnamese restaurants in Victoria, but not a lot of them serve Vietnamese style sandwiches, so we were excited to discover Pho Boi’s offerings. The verdict? Pretty decent banh mi, for Victoria. We’ll certainly return soon to try their other menu options.
Pho Boi Victoria, BC
on August 15, 2013 in Vietnamese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- A Lunar New Year Celebration with Haywire Winery January 19, 2014
- La Casita Tacos in Vancouver’s West End December 31, 2013
- Giovane Market Tour & Tasting at Fairmont Pacific Rim November 27, 2013
- Chengdu Szechuan Bistro November 25, 2013
- La Mezcaleria – Menu Tasting October 28, 2013
- Taste of Yaletown 2013 – Media Tour October 16, 2013
- Taste of Canada Media Event at Prestons October 13, 2013
- Antonella’s: The Next Generation of Ready-to-Serve Sauces October 9, 2013
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway