We first reviewed Saigon Night Vietnamese Restaurant on this site around four years ago (you can see that post here). So we thought it was high time for another shout-out to one of our favourite and most frequented restaurants on Vancouver Island. We often order the same dishes (deep-fried tofu, vermicelli bowls, and coconut udon with grilled pork), but you really can’t go wrong with anything on the menu. Most items are quite “safe” in terms of flavour and spice intensity. So if you’ve never had Vietnamese food before, then this is definitely the best restaurant to try. Portions are large and you’ll always receive service with a smile. And now that we have our little one running around, Saigon Night is kid-tested and mother-approved. Check them out on Fort Street, near Quadra in downtown Victoria. Tell the owner Tway that we sent ya!
Saigon Night Vietnamese Restaurant Victoria, BC
on January 1, 2015 in Vietnamese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Ancora Opens For Weekday Lunch & Sunday Brunch April 18, 2016
- Vancouver’s Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio Named Among Canada’s 100 Best Restaurants April 16, 2016
- Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria named amongst Best Pizza in the World by Condé Nast Traveler April 12, 2016
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Glowbal & COAST Restaurants April 8, 2016
- Glowbal Is Back And Better Than Ever August 13, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio Now Serving Up Sunday Brunch August 5, 2015
- Beloved Victoria Macaron Patisserie set to open in Vancouver August 4, 2015
- Triple Threat Superfood – PRANA ProactivCHIA August 1, 2015
America baked goods bakery BC Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch macarons Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway