We have become a little obsessed with McDonald’s coffee since we’ve been staying up at Bear Mountain. The reality is that this McCafe location serves a great cup of joe at a good price and the drive-thru makes it that much more accessible during the cold and dark winter months. Even their espresso beverages are tasty. During the holiday season, try their indulgent Peppermint Mocha with fresh whipped cream and mini candy cane sprinkles – adorable!
McCafe – McDonald’s Millstream Victoria, BC
on January 1, 2013 in Coffee Shops
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Ancora Opens For Weekday Lunch & Sunday Brunch April 18, 2016
- Vancouver’s Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio Named Among Canada’s 100 Best Restaurants April 16, 2016
- Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria named amongst Best Pizza in the World by Condé Nast Traveler April 12, 2016
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Glowbal & COAST Restaurants April 8, 2016
- Glowbal Is Back And Better Than Ever August 13, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio Now Serving Up Sunday Brunch August 5, 2015
- Beloved Victoria Macaron Patisserie set to open in Vancouver August 4, 2015
- Triple Threat Superfood – PRANA ProactivCHIA August 1, 2015
America baked goods bakery BC Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch macarons Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway