Saanichton Town Restaurant is a family operated establishment in Central Saanich serving a selection of Chinese cuisine. You can find favorites like chow mein, fried rice and wonton soup along with Szechuan dishes on the menu. They are only open during the evening hours so we decided to order some take-out for dinner one weekday night. We opted for a few tried and true staples: Beef with Broccoli ($8.75), House Fried Rice ($9.25), and Sweet & Sour Boneless Pork ($8.75). The great thing about this Chinese food restaurant is that they don’t use MSG. We even asked for half salt, just to be sure, and our dishes came just the way we had hoped. FYI: They offer a 10% discount for pick-up orders over $20 excluding tax.
Saanichton Town Restaurant – Central Saanich – Victoria, BC
on August 3, 2013 in Chinese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Glowbal Is Back And Better Than Ever August 13, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio Now Serving Up Sunday Brunch August 5, 2015
- Beloved Victoria Macaron Patisserie set to open in Vancouver August 4, 2015
- Triple Threat Superfood – PRANA ProactivCHIA August 1, 2015
- Glowbal Group Launches New ‘Nosh’ Eatery & Pâtisserie July 2, 2015
- 5-Course Longtable Dinners on Whistler’s Best Patio June 18, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio in Vancouver’s West End June 16, 2015
- Vancouver’s 4th Annual Food Cart Fest June 10, 2015
America baked goods bakery BC Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch macarons Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway