Saanichton Town Restaurant is a family operated establishment in Central Saanich serving a selection of Chinese cuisine. You can find favorites like chow mein, fried rice and wonton soup along with Szechuan dishes on the menu. They are only open during the evening hours so we decided to order some take-out for dinner one weekday night. We opted for a few tried and true staples: Beef with Broccoli ($8.75), House Fried Rice ($9.25), and Sweet & Sour Boneless Pork ($8.75). The great thing about this Chinese food restaurant is that they don’t use MSG. We even asked for half salt, just to be sure, and our dishes came just the way we had hoped. FYI: They offer a 10% discount for pick-up orders over $20 excluding tax.
Saanichton Town Restaurant – Central Saanich – Victoria, BC
on August 3, 2013 in Chinese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- 5-Course Longtable Dinners on Whistler’s Best Patio June 18, 2015
- Vancouver’s 4th Annual Food Cart Fest June 10, 2015
- OLO Serves Up Snack Menu For Late-Night Noshers May 11, 2015
- Chipotle Now Uses Only Non-GMO Ingredients April 27, 2015
- Corduroy Pie Company Comes To Cambie Village March 19, 2015
- Rare finds at The District Brasserie March 18, 2015
- Soft Peaks – Vancouver’s Organic Soft Serve Ice Cream March 17, 2015
- New Global Impact Food Debuts at Vancouver TED Conference March 12, 2015
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway