Saanichton Town Restaurant is a family operated establishment in Central Saanich serving a selection of Chinese cuisine. You can find favorites like chow mein, fried rice and wonton soup along with Szechuan dishes on the menu. They are only open during the evening hours so we decided to order some take-out for dinner one weekday night. We opted for a few tried and true staples: Beef with Broccoli ($8.75), House Fried Rice ($9.25), and Sweet & Sour Boneless Pork ($8.75). The great thing about this Chinese food restaurant is that they don’t use MSG. We even asked for half salt, just to be sure, and our dishes came just the way we had hoped. FYI: They offer a 10% discount for pick-up orders over $20 excluding tax.
Saanichton Town Restaurant – Central Saanich – Victoria, BC
on August 3, 2013 in Chinese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- La Boulange Bakery Debuts at Starbucks Canada March 3, 2015
- Coming to Yaletown this Spring: The Greek by Anatoli February 18, 2015
- Faubourg Paris Launches Traditional French Brunch February 11, 2015
- Homemade Organic Milk Soft Serve Ice Cream In Gastown February 5, 2015
- Little BabyCakes Vancouver January 9, 2015
- NOVO Pizzeria & Wine Bar’s 3rd Anniversary Celebration December 7, 2014
- Bob’s Submarine Sandwiches November 27, 2014
- Whistler’s Cornucopia: It’s a Wrap! November 18, 2014
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway