“Arizona Cookin’ Done Right”, Bill Johnson’s Big Apple boasts world-famous bbq, a great atmosphere, and incredible staff. With five locations serving every corner of Arizona’s Valley of the Sun, we decided to check out their Mesa restaurant to see if their claims stacked up. Situated on East Main Street, Bill Johnson’s Big Apple has a Western decor, including woodchips on the floor for a rustic ambiance.
Bill Johnson’s Big Apple Review (Mesa, Arizona)
About Taya & Gary
Gary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences – including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Ancora Opens For Weekday Lunch & Sunday Brunch April 18, 2016
- Vancouver’s Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio Named Among Canada’s 100 Best Restaurants April 16, 2016
- Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria named amongst Best Pizza in the World by Condé Nast Traveler April 12, 2016
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Glowbal & COAST Restaurants April 8, 2016
- Glowbal Is Back And Better Than Ever August 13, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio Now Serving Up Sunday Brunch August 5, 2015
- Beloved Victoria Macaron Patisserie set to open in Vancouver August 4, 2015
- Triple Threat Superfood – PRANA ProactivCHIA August 1, 2015