Saigon Harbour is a Vietnamese restaurant located on Blanshard Street (between Fort and Broughton) in Vancouver Island’s downtown Victoria. Offering the usual Vietnamese favorites such as salad rolls ($2.95), pho ($7.95 – $8.95) and vermicelli bowls ($8.50), this restaurant’s portion sizes are adequate and prices reasonable. And staff are friendly and accommodating. There is a lot of competition amongst Vietnamese restaurants in downtown Victoria, but Saigon Harbour is holding its own.
Saigon Harbour Restaurant Review Victoria, BC
on September 1, 2012 in Vietnamese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Giovane Market Tour & Tasting at Fairmont Pacific Rim November 27, 2013
- Chengdu Szechuan Bistro November 25, 2013
- La Mezcaleria – Menu Tasting October 28, 2013
- Taste of Yaletown 2013 – Media Tour October 16, 2013
- Taste of Canada Media Event at Prestons October 13, 2013
- Antonella’s: The Next Generation of Ready-to-Serve Sauces October 9, 2013
- Toronto vs. Vancouver – Which City is More Giving? October 7, 2013
- Ten Ten Tapas – Menu Tasting October 7, 2013
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway