Saigon Harbour is a Vietnamese restaurant located on Blanshard Street (between Fort and Broughton) in Vancouver Island’s downtown Victoria. Offering the usual Vietnamese favorites such as salad rolls ($2.95), pho ($7.95 – $8.95) and vermicelli bowls ($8.50), this restaurant’s portion sizes are adequate and prices reasonable. And staff are friendly and accommodating. There is a lot of competition amongst Vietnamese restaurants in downtown Victoria, but Saigon Harbour is holding its own.
Saigon Harbour Restaurant Review Victoria, BC
on September 1, 2012 in Vietnamese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Brewery & The Beast Vancouver 2013 June 18, 2013
- Brewery & The Beast – Vancouver’s Festival of Meat June 4, 2013
- Grain Tasting Bar at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver June 2, 2013
- Woodshed Pizza Sidney, BC May 28, 2013
- Vancouver Foodster’s #ChickenWingsChallenge Tasting Tour May 27, 2013
- EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival 2013 May 26, 2013
- Fish House in Stanley Park Tasting Event May 23, 2013
- Reflections Outdoor Restaurant & Lounge at Rosewood Hotel Georgia May 17, 2013
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano Kona lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway