Saigon Harbour is a Vietnamese restaurant located on Blanshard Street (between Fort and Broughton) in Vancouver Island’s downtown Victoria. Offering the usual Vietnamese favorites such as salad rolls ($2.95), pho ($7.95 – $8.95) and vermicelli bowls ($8.50), this restaurant’s portion sizes are adequate and prices reasonable. And staff are friendly and accommodating. There is a lot of competition amongst Vietnamese restaurants in downtown Victoria, but Saigon Harbour is holding its own.
Saigon Harbour Restaurant Review Victoria, BC
on September 1, 2012 in Vietnamese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Corduroy Pie Company Comes To Cambie Village March 19, 2015
- Rare finds at The District Brasserie March 18, 2015
- Soft Peaks – Vancouver’s Organic Soft Serve Ice Cream March 17, 2015
- New Global Impact Food Debuts at Vancouver TED Conference March 12, 2015
- Vikram Vij’s My Shanti Wins Two “Best Restaurant” Awards March 11, 2015
- Faubourg Paris celebrates National Macaron Day in support of the Canadian Cancer Society March 7, 2015
- Pepper Lunch Comes To Canada March 6, 2015
- Dine Out to Make a Difference March 5, 2015
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway