Saigon Harbour is a Vietnamese restaurant located on Blanshard Street (between Fort and Broughton) in Vancouver Island’s downtown Victoria. Offering the usual Vietnamese favorites such as salad rolls ($2.95), pho ($7.95 – $8.95) and vermicelli bowls ($8.50), this restaurant’s portion sizes are adequate and prices reasonable. And staff are friendly and accommodating. There is a lot of competition amongst Vietnamese restaurants in downtown Victoria, but Saigon Harbour is holding its own.
Saigon Harbour Restaurant Review Victoria, BC
About Taya & Gary
Gary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences – including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Ancora Opens For Weekday Lunch & Sunday Brunch April 18, 2016
- Vancouver’s Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio Named Among Canada’s 100 Best Restaurants April 16, 2016
- Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria named amongst Best Pizza in the World by Condé Nast Traveler April 12, 2016
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Glowbal & COAST Restaurants April 8, 2016
- Glowbal Is Back And Better Than Ever August 13, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio Now Serving Up Sunday Brunch August 5, 2015
- Beloved Victoria Macaron Patisserie set to open in Vancouver August 4, 2015
- Triple Threat Superfood – PRANA ProactivCHIA August 1, 2015