Saigon Harbour is a Vietnamese restaurant located on Blanshard Street (between Fort and Broughton) in Vancouver Island’s downtown Victoria. Offering the usual Vietnamese favorites such as salad rolls ($2.95), pho ($7.95 – $8.95) and vermicelli bowls ($8.50), this restaurant’s portion sizes are adequate and prices reasonable. And staff are friendly and accommodating. There is a lot of competition amongst Vietnamese restaurants in downtown Victoria, but Saigon Harbour is holding its own.
Saigon Harbour Restaurant Review Victoria, BC
on September 1, 2012 in Vietnamese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Triple Threat Superfood – PRANA ProactivCHIA August 1, 2015
- Glowbal Group Launches New ‘Nosh’ Eatery & Pâtisserie July 2, 2015
- 5-Course Longtable Dinners on Whistler’s Best Patio June 18, 2015
- Vancouver’s 4th Annual Food Cart Fest June 10, 2015
- OLO Serves Up Snack Menu For Late-Night Noshers May 11, 2015
- Chipotle Now Uses Only Non-GMO Ingredients April 27, 2015
- Corduroy Pie Company Comes To Cambie Village March 19, 2015
- Rare finds at The District Brasserie March 18, 2015
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway