Saigon Harbour is a Vietnamese restaurant located on Blanshard Street (between Fort and Broughton) in Vancouver Island’s downtown Victoria. Offering the usual Vietnamese favorites such as salad rolls ($2.95), pho ($7.95 – $8.95) and vermicelli bowls ($8.50), this restaurant’s portion sizes are adequate and prices reasonable. And staff are friendly and accommodating. There is a lot of competition amongst Vietnamese restaurants in downtown Victoria, but Saigon Harbour is holding its own.
Saigon Harbour Restaurant Review Victoria, BC
on September 1, 2012 in Vietnamese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- East Thirty-Six Launches Inventive New Menu October 17, 2014
- Enter to Win a $25 Gift Card to Taste White Spot’s New Summer Menu July 24, 2014
- Burgundy Restaurant Media Dinner July 6, 2014
- Joe Fortes 2014 Tweetup June 28, 2014
- Earls Test Kitchen & The Chef Collective June 27, 2014
- Blackbird Public House Annual Spot Prawn Boil June 26, 2014
- Temper Chocolate & Pastry West Vancouver June 6, 2014
- Calabash Bistro Brunch Preview May 29, 2014
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway