Saigon Harbour is a Vietnamese restaurant located on Blanshard Street (between Fort and Broughton) in Vancouver Island’s downtown Victoria. Offering the usual Vietnamese favorites such as salad rolls ($2.95), pho ($7.95 – $8.95) and vermicelli bowls ($8.50), this restaurant’s portion sizes are adequate and prices reasonable. And staff are friendly and accommodating. There is a lot of competition amongst Vietnamese restaurants in downtown Victoria, but Saigon Harbour is holding its own.
Saigon Harbour Restaurant Review Victoria, BC
on September 1, 2012 in Vietnamese
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Glowbal Is Back And Better Than Ever August 13, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio Now Serving Up Sunday Brunch August 5, 2015
- Beloved Victoria Macaron Patisserie set to open in Vancouver August 4, 2015
- Triple Threat Superfood – PRANA ProactivCHIA August 1, 2015
- Glowbal Group Launches New ‘Nosh’ Eatery & Pâtisserie July 2, 2015
- 5-Course Longtable Dinners on Whistler’s Best Patio June 18, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio in Vancouver’s West End June 16, 2015
- Vancouver’s 4th Annual Food Cart Fest June 10, 2015
America baked goods bakery BC Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch macarons Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway