Toast Cafe is a little local Vancouver Island gem located on Bevan Avenue in Sidney. It’s a popular spot for two reasons – the place consistently serves fresh and delicious food and has fantastic staff. It’s also a fun and funky place with a lively atmosphere complete with rock-n-roll posters adorning its walls. Open Monday through Saturday (8am to 4pm) for breakfast and lunch, Toast serves baked goods, soups, salads, sandwiches and wraps. Beverages include Salt Spring Coffee and Mighty Leaf Tea, along with smoothies and a full espresso bar. Check out Toast for a quick, satisfying meal and great coffee when you’re in Sidney-By-The-Sea. TIP: Request a “vegan” house salad and you’ll get creamy avocado instead of feta cheese. Also, opt for their free-range chicken breast for health conscious sandwich. We love Toast Cafe!
Toast Cafe Sidney, BC
About Taya & Gary
Gary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences – including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Ancora Opens For Weekday Lunch & Sunday Brunch April 18, 2016
- Vancouver’s Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio Named Among Canada’s 100 Best Restaurants April 16, 2016
- Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria named amongst Best Pizza in the World by Condé Nast Traveler April 12, 2016
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Glowbal & COAST Restaurants April 8, 2016
- Glowbal Is Back And Better Than Ever August 13, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio Now Serving Up Sunday Brunch August 5, 2015
- Beloved Victoria Macaron Patisserie set to open in Vancouver August 4, 2015
- Triple Threat Superfood – PRANA ProactivCHIA August 1, 2015