Toast Cafe is a little local Vancouver Island gem located on Bevan Avenue in Sidney. It’s a popular spot for two reasons – the place consistently serves fresh and delicious food and has fantastic staff. It’s also a fun and funky place with a lively atmosphere complete with rock-n-roll posters adorning its walls. Open Monday through Saturday (8am to 4pm) for breakfast and lunch, Toast serves baked goods, soups, salads, sandwiches and wraps. Beverages include Salt Spring Coffee and Mighty Leaf Tea, along with smoothies and a full espresso bar. Check out Toast for a quick, satisfying meal and great coffee when you’re in Sidney-By-The-Sea. TIP: Request a “vegan” house salad and you’ll get creamy avocado instead of feta cheese. Also, opt for their free-range chicken breast for health conscious sandwich. We love Toast Cafe!
Toast Cafe Sidney, BC
on August 23, 2013 in Cafe
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Corduroy Pie Company Comes To Cambie Village March 19, 2015
- Rare finds at The District Brasserie March 18, 2015
- Soft Peaks – Vancouver’s Organic Soft Serve Ice Cream March 17, 2015
- New Global Impact Food Debuts at Vancouver TED Conference March 12, 2015
- Vikram Vij’s My Shanti Wins Two “Best Restaurant” Awards March 11, 2015
- Faubourg Paris celebrates National Macaron Day in support of the Canadian Cancer Society March 7, 2015
- Pepper Lunch Comes To Canada March 6, 2015
- Dine Out to Make a Difference March 5, 2015
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway