Toast Cafe is a little local Vancouver Island gem located on Bevan Avenue in Sidney. It’s a popular spot for two reasons – the place consistently serves fresh and delicious food and has fantastic staff. It’s also a fun and funky place with a lively atmosphere complete with rock-n-roll posters adorning its walls. Open Monday through Saturday (8am to 4pm) for breakfast and lunch, Toast serves baked goods, soups, salads, sandwiches and wraps. Beverages include Salt Spring Coffee and Mighty Leaf Tea, along with smoothies and a full espresso bar. Check out Toast for a quick, satisfying meal and great coffee when you’re in Sidney-By-The-Sea. TIP: Request a “vegan” house salad and you’ll get creamy avocado instead of feta cheese. Also, opt for their free-range chicken breast for health conscious sandwich. We love Toast Cafe!
Toast Cafe Sidney, BC
on August 23, 2013 in Cafe
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Little BabyCakes Vancouver January 9, 2015
- NOVO Pizzeria & Wine Bar’s 3rd Anniversary Celebration December 7, 2014
- Bob’s Submarine Sandwiches November 27, 2014
- Whistler’s Cornucopia: It’s a Wrap! November 18, 2014
- Give the Gift of Local Fare for the Holidays November 15, 2014
- BC’s Parmigiano-Reggiano Week Celebrates Italy’s Finest Cheese In Vancouver & Whistler Restaurants November 14, 2014
- Whistler’s Cornucopia: The First Weekend November 12, 2014
- Tasty Indian Bistro November 10, 2014
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway