Lonely Planet, the largest travel guide book publisher in the world, named Eating in Vancouver one of the Best Foodie Blogs! That’s right, the 6th edition of the Vancouver travel guide book 2014 has us listed on page 29, along with three other acclaimed sites. Congrats to our fellow bloggers, Follow Me Foodie, Sherman’s Food Adventures, and Chow Times.
Lonely Planet Names EatingInVancouver – Best Foodie Blogs
About Taya & Gary
Gary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences – including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Ancora Opens For Weekday Lunch & Sunday Brunch April 18, 2016
- Vancouver’s Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio Named Among Canada’s 100 Best Restaurants April 16, 2016
- Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria named amongst Best Pizza in the World by Condé Nast Traveler April 12, 2016
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Glowbal & COAST Restaurants April 8, 2016
- Glowbal Is Back And Better Than Ever August 13, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio Now Serving Up Sunday Brunch August 5, 2015
- Beloved Victoria Macaron Patisserie set to open in Vancouver August 4, 2015
- Triple Threat Superfood – PRANA ProactivCHIA August 1, 2015