Where do you dine when you crave some of the best Japanese cuisine Victoria, BC has to offer? Ebizo Sushi, of course. Sure, popular Japanese Village is fun for the theatrics of their teppanyaki, but Ebizo on Broughton Street in downtown Vic is where you turn for good sushi. The cozy little restaurant is at the top of everyone’s list because its food is fresh and consistent, and service is always efficient. Green tea and hot towels are promptly provided at your table while you peruse the menu items. A decent variety of rolls and sashimi are available to please most tastes and tempura and soup are always served piping hot. Definitely check out Ebiso – it’s a hop-spot on the island! FYI: This small eatery is always busy with both lunch and dinner crowds, so you’ll want to make a reservation to ensure a table.
Ebizo Sushi – Top Japanese Restaurant In Victoria
About Taya & Gary
Gary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences – including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Ancora Opens For Weekday Lunch & Sunday Brunch April 18, 2016
- Vancouver’s Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio Named Among Canada’s 100 Best Restaurants April 16, 2016
- Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria named amongst Best Pizza in the World by Condé Nast Traveler April 12, 2016
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Glowbal & COAST Restaurants April 8, 2016
- Glowbal Is Back And Better Than Ever August 13, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio Now Serving Up Sunday Brunch August 5, 2015
- Beloved Victoria Macaron Patisserie set to open in Vancouver August 4, 2015
- Triple Threat Superfood – PRANA ProactivCHIA August 1, 2015