Where do you dine when you crave some of the best Japanese cuisine Victoria, BC has to offer? Ebizo Sushi, of course. Sure, popular Japanese Village is fun for the theatrics of their teppanyaki, but Ebizo on Broughton Street in downtown Vic is where you turn for good sushi. The cozy little restaurant is at the top of everyone’s list because its food is fresh and consistent, and service is always efficient. Green tea and hot towels are promptly provided at your table while you peruse the menu items. A decent variety of rolls and sashimi are available to please most tastes and tempura and soup are always served piping hot. Definitely check out Ebiso – it’s a hop-spot on the island! FYI: This small eatery is always busy with both lunch and dinner crowds, so you’ll want to make a reservation to ensure a table.
Ebizo Sushi – Top Japanese Restaurant In Victoria
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Heavenly High Tea At Faubourg Paris April 18, 2014
- Dish ‘n Dazzle April 17, 2014
- Vancouver Brunch Tour Set To Launch April 15, 2014
- Canada’s First PappaRoti Opens In Vancouver April 8, 2014
- A Lunar New Year Celebration with Haywire Winery January 19, 2014
- La Casita Tacos in Vancouver’s West End December 31, 2013
- Giovane Market Tour & Tasting at Fairmont Pacific Rim November 27, 2013
- Chengdu Szechuan Bistro November 25, 2013
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway