Giovane Cafe and Wine Bar in the Fairmont Pacific Rim is a bustling place all hours of the day. Now you can do more than just eat in or take out. The hotel recently took some office space and turned it into ‘The Market’ at Giovane. With space being a premium, the market stocks its shelves with not only hand selected products but purveyors from around the world as well as locally. For my market tour, I sampled delicious charcuterie made all in-house by the Fairmont culinary team, Erin Ireland’s To Die For Banana Bread and Lemon Loaf, a custom line of Beta 5 Chocolate Bars, Golden Ears Cheese, Dominca Fiore EVOO, and amazing Village Farms mini San Marzano tomatoes. The stand out items for me were the cheese as well as the Beta 5 Chocolates. The Candied Olive White Chocolate Bar won Gold in the International Chocolate Awards and the brie from Golden Ears won Top 3 Bries In Canada. ‘The Market’ at Giovane is stocked with some amazingly delicious products that will make any foodie squeal with glee, so head over and get your Christmas Panettone and some tasty eats!
Giovane Market Tour & Tasting at Fairmont Pacific Rim
About SeanSean Neild is a published professional photographer with featured work in Food Network Canada’s Eat St cookbook and Chatelaine magazine. He is a born and raised Vancouverite, writer for Eat St. Vancouver's site, and a contributor of Eating in Vancouver & the World. Visit Sean's website and connect with him on Facebook, Twitter @YVRBCbro, and Instagram @YVRBCbro.
- Ancora Opens For Weekday Lunch & Sunday Brunch April 18, 2016
- Vancouver’s Ancora Waterfront Dining & Patio Named Among Canada’s 100 Best Restaurants April 16, 2016
- Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria named amongst Best Pizza in the World by Condé Nast Traveler April 12, 2016
- Mother’s Day Brunch at Glowbal & COAST Restaurants April 8, 2016
- Glowbal Is Back And Better Than Ever August 13, 2015
- Beach Bay Café and Patio Now Serving Up Sunday Brunch August 5, 2015
- Beloved Victoria Macaron Patisserie set to open in Vancouver August 4, 2015
- Triple Threat Superfood – PRANA ProactivCHIA August 1, 2015
America baked goods bakery BC Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch macarons Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway