The food truck debuted at Wednesday night’s fireworks show, and Eating In Vancouver will be attending a good old fashioned picnic in the park-ing lot tomorrow evening celebrating the launch. We’ll be some of the first to taste test never-before-eaten Triple O’s on the Go menu items, and we’ll be sure to give you our full review! Stay tuned.
White Spot Launches New Food Truck: Triple O’s On The Go
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Reflections Outdoor Restaurant & Lounge at Rosewood Hotel Georgia May 17, 2013
- Bloggers’ Brunch at Hawksworth Restaurant May 15, 2013
- Suika Izakaya – VANEATS.ca #SupaSUIKA Dining Package [PREVIEW] May 13, 2013
- Koko Monk Handmade Chocolates Tasting Event May 9, 2013
- Hyatt Chef’s Table with Executive Chef Thomas Heinrich May 1, 2013
- Siddhartha’s Kitchen – VANEATS.ca ‘#SIDDSATION’ Dining Pass [PREVIEW] April 28, 2013
- Dishcrawl Vancouver: Silk Road Dishcrawl on Commercial Drive April 22, 2013
- Victoria Marriott Welcomes Home Executive Chef David Roger April 10, 2013
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano Kona lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway