We’ve yet to stumble upon really good chicken ‘n waffles here in Vancouver. Take Refuel for example, as experienced here. Sure, we’ve had some great dishes in the U.S. and one actually in Victoria, BC, but I’d like to find a noteworthy example of the combo here at home. Therefore, I’m super excited to learn that IHOP is serving up Chicken & Waffles at participating locations around the lower mainland. If you get there before we do, let me know if IHOP does the dish any justice!
Restaurant News: Chicken & Waffles At IHOP
on March 4, 2011 in News
About Taya & GaryGary and Taya Ng are the Founders of Eating In Vancouver & the World. This husband and wife team search for the best dining experiences - including restaurant launches, new menu tastings and culinary events. Learn more about the couple here and connect with them on Twitter and Facebook.
- Corduroy Pie Company Comes To Cambie Village March 19, 2015
- Rare finds at The District Brasserie March 18, 2015
- Soft Peaks – Vancouver’s Organic Soft Serve Ice Cream March 17, 2015
- New Global Impact Food Debuts at Vancouver TED Conference March 12, 2015
- Vikram Vij’s My Shanti Wins Two “Best Restaurant” Awards March 11, 2015
- Faubourg Paris celebrates National Macaron Day in support of the Canadian Cancer Society March 7, 2015
- Pepper Lunch Comes To Canada March 6, 2015
- Dine Out to Make a Difference March 5, 2015
America baked goods bakery BC Big Island Breakfast British Columbia Brunch Burgers Cafe Chinese coffee coffee shop dessert desserts downtown espresso event Fairview French Hawaii Hotel Japanese Kitsilano lunch Mexican Organic pastries Pizza Richmond sandwiches Seafood Sidney slider Sushi U.S. U.S.A. United States US USA Vancouver Vancouver Island Victoria Vietnamese West Broadway