Vancouver, BC – Foodies mark your calendars because a one-of-a-kind dining experience is almost here. On Friday May 11th from 5pm to 7pm sample all that Vancouver has to offer in eco-friendly delights at EPIC’s EPICurean Corner at the EPIC Sustainable Living Expo.
Terra Breads, To Die For Banana Bread and Quejos Bakery will provide delicious sustainable baked goods. Wash down the bakery treats with samples from Pemberton Distillery, Victoria Spirits and Wellbrook Winery. Don’t miss sampling fare from one of Vancouver’s newest food trucks that’s giving Mexican food a West Coast spin. It’s also an opportunity to mingle with chefs, restaurateurs and other sustainable food-minded people – and tweet up a storm about sustainable food.
· Off The Wagon Catering – One of Vancouver’s newest food trucks, offering up Mexican style tacos with a West Coast twist
· OnePlanet Catering – A Vancouver based ‘green’ catering company
· Quejos Bakery – This bakery serves up glutton, wheat, yeast and dairy free food still packed full of taste
· Rocky Mountain Flatbread – Local and organic ingredients make for unforgettable pizza, pasta and deserts
· Pemberton Distillery – An organic artisan distillery set in the heart of the spectacular Coast Mountains of British Columbia
· Wellbrook Winery – This Delta based Winery is sure to delight with it’s unique selection of premium fruit wines
· Rooted Nutrition – Offers nutrition counseling, cooking classes and workshops
· To Die For Banana Bread – A Vancouver based company that mingles with Canucks and Bachelorettes
· Terra Breads – Quality organic ingredients insures flavorful and nutritious bread
· Chef Laura – She’s cooked for bands like the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Duran Duran and believes quality, wholesome ingredients are the building blocks to good food
· Victoria Spirits – Featuring hand made gin produced in small batches from a wood-fired still on Vancouver Island.
EPICurean Corner Tweetup
Location EPIC Sustainable Living Expo
Vancouver Convention Centre West
Date Friday May 11, 2012
Time 5:00pm- 7:00pm
**Space is limited – RSVP to Rebecca@LBMG.ca by 12pm Friday, May 11th to reserve your spot.
EPIC Expo runs May 11th to 13th at the Vancouver Convention Centre West.
For more information on EPIC Expo visit: www.epicexpo.com